Childcare at Hillside
The Clubs are open to ALL children from nursery to age 11 – Children who do not attend Hillside School are welcome in Holiday Club & After school club.
Please telephone the Infant School number 020 8249 6860
Or 07960 241912 during Club opening times (see below)
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Hillside After School Club aims to create a safe ‘home from home’ fun environment. The Club is held in the Infant School hall, where children have access to a large range of toys and equipment.
• The Club cares for children from nursery age to 11 years
• The club opens immediately after school finishes at 3.15pm until 5.45pm daily
• The club fees are £8.50 per session or £6.50 for siblings
• Children may attend part-time, full-time or on an as and when basis
• Children are given a healthy snack and drink
Our Holiday Club proves to be very popular with children and parents. It is open during school holidays and provides safe, quality day care for children from nursery age to 11 years.
Each day is packed with exciting activities that are all carefully planned, prepared and organised by our committed and experienced staff.
• The club opens at 7.45am and children can stay until 5.45pm.
The following early booking rates are available:
Full day: £25.00 / £20.00 per sibling
Half Day: £12.50 / £10.00 per sibling
The Breakfast Club aims to provide a calm and relaxed start to the day. It is held in the Infant School hall. The children will be offered a healthy breakfast including wholegrain cereal and toast. After breakfast a range of quiet activities, toys and games are available.
• The Club opens at 7.45am and finishes when school begins
• The fees are £5.00 per session / £4 per sibling
(prices w.e.f. 1st April 2015)